Pages

K & A Wedding

This past weekend, I had the privilege of photographing a childhood friend's beautiful wedding. We used to used to camp out , go on walks around the neighborhood, watch scary movies  and whatever else middle schoolers do ;) We lost contact after she moved away to Maine. I remember the day she moved :(.......anyway......thanks to Facebook we were able to catch up on life a bit. She had moved back to WI and met a wonderful man! We met up for coffee and was THRILLED when she asked if I would photograph her wedding!! I got to meet the groom K last fall for their engagement photos and he was so sweet.....I could see how much they loved each other & were meant for one another.  A & K......SUPER CONGRATS on your marriage! A, you looked so beautiful & happy. My best to you both as you begin this wonderful journey together! Enjoy your sneak peek!