Pages

princess mini sessions.........

Hi Everyone! Thanks for being patient with me. I know I promised mini sessions info soon.....however I am still trying to put all the pieces together.  For the princess session you will have the opportunity to pre-order a beautiful vintage petti-skirt as part of the mini session price! Colors offered are: Ivory, Light Pink, Fuchsia, Orchid, Pistachio (green), Maze (light yellow), black or brown. The colors of the one I purchased is light pink & ivory. The date will be set for Saturday, Aug 3 2013 (Aug 4-raindate). I will have a vintage style chair/bench, balloons (if not windy), glitter, bubbles and a crown (of course!!!)......sessions will be held in Madison, WI.


{$120}
Mini Sessions include:
20 minute sessions
10 photos on a CD both color & black/white
1 8x10 professional print
1 petti-skirt your choice of color/size
1 free goodie bag with a special surprise for the princess!