Pages

D Family

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to share some photos from a session I had earlier this week. It is kind of funny because I knew the location I wanted to go to but I wanted to scope out the place....so I got to the park a few minutes early. I finally found a really nice location tucked behind the park .....and I was thinking how nice and peaceful it was back there. Nobody around......well, not 5 minutes later and 2 photographers showed up with their clients, lol. We were nice.....we 'shared' our spot :) Thanks to the D family......I have been able to capture photos of their family as they have grown. I love love when mamas coordinate the colors so beautifully and I can always count on this family coming dressed so lovely. The mom from this session actually coordinates the colors to go along with rooms in the house where the future photos will be placed (shhh, don't tell her I told you that). No, really that is such a great tip to share with everyone....it just makes sense! Thanks D family.....hope you enjoy your photos!